µTorrent – a (very) tiny BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. µTorrent is an efficient, feature rich and built for speed. That means ultra-efficient downloads of mega-sized files.
The program was designed to use as little CPU, space and memory as possible while offering all the functionalites expected from advanced clients. With µTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in µTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT. Additionally, µTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification and peer exchange. µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources.
Various icon, toolbar graphic and status icon replacements are available, and creating your own is very simple. µTorrent also has support for localization, and with a language file present, will automatically switch to your system language. If your language isn’t available, you can easily add your own, or edit other existing translations to improve them!
• uTorrent supports parallel loading
• Rational use of bandwidth and allows you to customize it
• Built-in scheduler uTorrent manages tasks
• uTorrent has the ability to set the priority of traffic and adjust the speed
• It has features a quick stop and resume downloads
• uTorrent supports UPnP and NAT-PMP, as well as popular protocol extensions
• It has low memory consumption and small size of the program
• Supports reading RSS-feeds and download torrent-announcements
• Interacts with other customers without the need for the main tracker (DHT)
• uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption
• Interface uTorrent has supported the change order and the possibility of
• translation into other languages
• In uTorrent integrated remote control via HTTP-protocol, using web-interface (WebUI)
• uTorrent works in all versions of OS Windows
• It is also possible to use uTorrent in Linux using Wine.
Some More Features of µTorrent:
• Multiple simultaneous downloads
• Configurable bandwidth scheduler
• Global and per-torrent speed limiting
• Quick-resumes interrupted transfers
• RSS Downloader
• Trackerless support (Mainline DHT)
Features in µTorrent Pro:
*Stream Instantly (beta)
Watch or preview torrents as they download, without waiting for the completed file.
*Convert, download and play in many formats
µTorrent Pro includes an HD media player or convert to play on any mobile device.
*Premium New Features
µTorrent Pro is always adding new features. Enjoy them at no extra cost.
Keep your PC safe by automatically scanning downloads for viruses and malware.
Gain access to updates and cutting-edge features before anyone else.
As a Pro user and a supporter of µTorrent, you can enjoy an ad-free experience.
What’s new in this release?
*2015-01-18: Version 3.4.2 Beta (build 38223)
*All fixes from the latest stable (37951)
*Internal updates in installer flow
– OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
• Homepage – http://www.utorrent.com/
==> Install the App To default directory
==> After the installation process DoNot R.U.N the app
==> Exit from the System tray
==> Use “Crack.exe” to Activate the App
==> Enjoy [Don’t Try To UpDate]
uTorrent PRO 3.4.2 build 38223 Beta + Crack [S0ft4PC] │── Crack │ │── Crack.exe (2.20 MB) │ │── How to Crack.jpg (499.2 kB) │ └─ S0ft4PC.nfo (10.09 kB) │── Like us on Facebook.url (0.13 kB) │── S0ft4PC.url (0.12 kB) │── iNstRuCtioN.txt (1.70 kB) └─ uTorrent beta 3.4.2 build 38223.exe (1.45 MB)