eMule is a filesharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network but offers more features than the standard client.
• Clients use several networks to create one reliable network. (ED2K, Source Exchange, Kad) Kad is now in an open testphase.
• eMule’s Queue and Credit system helps to ensure that everyone will get the file he wants by promoting those that upload back to the network.
• eMule is completely free. eMule is also completely free of any Adware, Spyware, and ect. We do this for fun and knowledge, not for money.
• Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file.
• The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
• Auto priorities and Source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
• The Preview function allows you to look at your Videos and Archives before they are completed. For video previewing, we recommend the Video Lan Client.
• The eMule features webservices and a webserver that allows you to have quick access to and from the internet.
• You can create categories for your download to organize them.
• To find the file you want, eMule offers a wide range of search possibilities which include: Servers (Local, and Global), web based (Jigle, and Filedonkey), and Kad (Still in Alpha).
• eMule also allows you to use very complex Boolean searches that make the searches much more flexible.
• With the messaging and friend system, you can send messages to other Clients and add them as friends. In your friend list, you can always see if a friend is online.
• With the build in IRC client, you can chat with other downloaders and chatters around the globe.
Link for more information: http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1